[To comment: firstname.lastname@example.org]
Recently, Rodale’s editors blogged, and received many comments and tips, at rodale.com/plastic-free. One way to begin the wean is to start amassing all the plastic you can in a week. Analyze it. There’s probably a lot of packaging you could eliminate.
- Carry your own cutlery.
- Skip single-use items.
- Use metal or glass food storage containers.
- Wrap lunch sandwiches in waxed paper.
- Try laundry detergent powders that come in a box.
- Carry reusable shopping bags.
- Carry a reusable bottle or buy drinks ina glass or aluminum.
Send your suggestions to email@example.com. We’ll post a follow up blog.