To comment: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are various ways to
analyze the quality of a news story. This involves “critical thinking.” Think
of it as the focusing ring on a camera that brings the image into sharp focus.
- Why does the story matter?
- What’s the Point?
- What does it sayabout Life?
- What does it say about the World?
- What does it say about the times we live
- What does it say about connecting with Readers
What’s the story about? One word –
All About You:
1. What surprised you?
2. What did you learn about yourself?
Just some thoughts as we analyze what we read, hear or view. To comment: email@example.com