To comment: firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.eztexting.com offers these statistics on SMS (texting). Contact info is: SMS Marketing Specialist: (800) 753-5732.
- 95 – 98% of text messages are read within minutes of receipt.*
- 86% of consumers send or receive a text message every week.
- 30% of consumers interact with a brand via text message.
- 2.12 Trillion text messages are sent every year! (Summer 2011)
- There are over 320 Million wireless subscribers in the US (Summer 2011).
- Nearly 30% of US households no longer own a landline (Summer 2011).
- Only 40% of consumers own smartphones (Fall 2011).
- Text messaging is still the largest mobile marketing channel by revenue (2011).
- Mobile coupons are ten times more likely to be redeemed than traditional coupons.
- 72% of consumers say they have seen a QR code, but nearly 30% do not know what it is.
- Only 5% of American adults actively scan QR Codes (this number rises to double digits for younger groups).
It wasn’t too long ago that Ball State University reported:
- nearly 100 percent of all college students text.
- fewer than 30 percent email
- far fewer than 25 percent i.m.
To comment: email@example.com