[To comment: firstname.lastname@example.org] — If you like this, check out Litwin’s books on www.larrylitwin.com. The entire Book Bundle of the three most current books with free shipping are $99.95.
Tools of Leadership — some of Larry’s thought
- All leaders are teachers…but not all teachers are leaders!
Managers – Do things right.
Leaders – Do the right things.
- Persuade (maybe even convince)
- Leaders Defined
- Charisma (Connectivity)
- Mental Toughness
In the end, Leadership is defined by:
- Leadership Framework
- Measurable results
James Baker (Former secretary of state)
Leadership = “Knowing what to do and doing it.”
“Leaders whose messages are not changing (or reinforcing) behavior are not true leaders. In fact, they are ‘MISleaders.’”
- Choose to lead by stepping out of the darkness and taking others with you.
- Make decisions they have to make even when they might have dangerous consequences
- Requires Courage, Tenacity, Perseverance and Mental Toughness
- Must Make Difficult Decisions
- Must be Inspirational and Create Hope, Optimism and Enthusiasm for the Future
Never, never, never give up
Know Your Destination…and All Roads Will Lead To It…
Failure Is Not An Option
Know Your Destination…
- Hit the ground running…and…be sure you are going in the right direction!!!
- But remember – It’s the journey, not the destination.
It Always Takes A Great Team…Because…Failure Is Not An Option
In the end, Leadership is defined by: Results
[To comment: email@example.com]